Have you go through some of the chest workouts and the muscle building workouts for Pecs? You don’t have to wonder and search anymore, we did a job for you to offer you the 5 best chest workouts for men that can magical build your Chest fast.
There are a number of many workouts you can execute for chest development. But Actually, you need to know the Best effective and most efficient workouts that build the muscular chest.
This list doesn’t have tough exercises to do. It focuses just on extremely best mass building exercises. Each of exercise will have bit explanation and proper instructions to perform it exactly. You can include these workouts in your regular schedule. You can start your own chest exercises with help of these. You can try one of these if your own workouts are old or less effective.
It is an integral part of chest building exercises to know some moves. You can add different moves to develop a specific exercise program in your muscle building workout plans.
Benefits of Chest Workout
There are several benefits of the chest building exercises, which target the upper-body. Below i extract a list of major benefits:
Strong pectoral muscles can improve your posture.
A strong chest improves the strength in your back muscles.
Strong pecs muscles contribute in overall upper-body strength.
Our chest muscles play a vital role in your ability to push a heavy object.
Enhance the Strength of Delts and Triceps.
You look smart, great in Shape and you will have an overall attractive body, while performing regular chest workouts for men.
Before starting, it is recommended for you to wear Crossfit hand Grips to avoid any sort of damage, ripped calluses and blisters on your hands.
Do we need a Warm-Up?
Perform the following routine prior to chest building workout. The movements will enable the muscles in your shoulders, chest, arms and back. Which helps to lift more weight and prevent you from injury. The exercises will take no more than 10-12 minutes.
- PushUp: Set your hands position align similar to shoulders width. Your body in straight line from your head to the ankles.
Start warm-up by Lower your body until your chest almost touches the ground floor, then next, push yourself back up to the starting position. This is one rep. repeat set between 6-8 times.
- Wide-Hands PushUp: similar to push-up only difference to place your hands about twice shoulder-width apart.
- Dumbbell Bent Arm Lateral Raise: Grab a light weight pair of dumbbells and hold them at arm’s length with your palms turned toward each other. Bend your elbows to 90 degrees. while keep bend of your arms, raise your upper arms out to the sides until they are parallel to the floor.
Rotate your upper arms up and back so that your forearms are pointing toward the ceiling.
Pause, then reverse the movement to the starting position. Routine for 1-2 sets of 15 reps.
To Help you more I’ve add additional exciting Warm Up and Stretch Chest Muscles with free equipment to get the maximum benefits of your workout to lean tight muscles.
Performing Best Chest Workouts for Men
Exercise # 01: Barbell Bench Press Exercise
(Equipment: Barbell Bench Press)
You can produce massive strength just with barbells lift. In fact, regular barbell bench lets you workout with huge weights. It is easier to lift than pressing heavier dumbbells. It is an easy exercise to learn and spot as well. There are several bench press programs which you can count to improve your strength. Moreover, it is great routine for chest muscles at home.
How to Perform workout?
- Do it in the start of your chest exercises for heavy sets of low rep ranges. Keep changing grip width to get complete chest growth.
- Lie back on a level seat. Utilizing a medium width grasp (a hold that makes a 90-degree point amidst the development between the lower arms and the upper arms), lift the bar from rack and keep hold in a straight line over you with the arms locked. This will be your beginning position.
- From the beginning position, take in and start downward bar gradually until touches your center chest.
- After a short break, drive the bar back to the beginning position as you inhale out. Concentrate on pushing the bar utilizing your chest muscles. Bolt your arms and crush your chest in the contracted position at the highest point of the movement, hold for a second and afterward begin downward gradually once more.
- Repeat the process for the set amount 4 – 5 times of redundancies.
- When you are done, put the bar back in the rack.
One off the chance that you are new at this activity, it is prompted that you utilize a spotter. In the event that no spotter is accessible, be moderate with the measure of weight utilized.
Likewise, be careful with giving the bar a chance to float excessively far forward. You need the bar to contact your center chest and no other place of the body.
Try not to swing the load off your chest. You must be in consistently full control of the hand weight.
Exercise # 02: Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
Each side of your body should execute independently with having dumbbells. It will stabilize your muscles in a better way, while controlling dumbbells is a bit tough than barbells. However, dumbbells let you conduct great range of motion than barbell bench press at top to bottom movements.
Flat dumbbells will allow you to lift heavy weight and allow your elbows to move behind your torso. And these presses will be the best alternatives if you are fed up of barbell bench press workouts.
Perform flat dumbbell presses in start of your chest exercises for heavy sets of lower rep ranges. We don’t suggest you to perform dumbbell presses along with barbell bench press. In fact, both movements are bit similar.
Electromyography (EMG) Analysis proved this similarity of both types of workouts. It illustrated no specific difference in barbell bench press and dumbbell presses regarding the muscle development.
- Electromyography (EMG): It is an electro diagnostic medicine technique for evaluating and recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles. It detects the electric potential generated by your muscles cells.
How to Perform Workout?
- Lie down on a bench with dumbbell, each hand lying over your thighs. The positions of your palms should face one another.
- Then, by using thighs to lift the arm with dumbbell aiming that you can grip them at your shoulder width.
- Once at shoulder width, turn your wrists forward with the objective that the palms of your hands are confront a long way from you. The dumbbell should be easy to sides of the chest, with upper and lower arm making 90-degree edge. Make a point to keep up full control of the dumbbell reliably. This will be your initial position.
- At that point, as you breathe in out, use your chest to raise the dumbbell up.
- Repeat it for 8-10 times.
When you are done, don’t drop the barbells alongside you as this is unsafe to your rotator sleeve in your shoulders and others working out around you.
Another variety of this activity is to perform it with the palms of the hands confronting one another.
Exercise # 03: Low Incline Barbell Bench Press
(Equipment: Barbell, Flat Bench Press)
Many benches have steep angles to perform different workouts. So, it requires a big contribution from front of the body than chest to lift the weight. You need to go for a less steep bench if it is possible for you. It will hit upper Pecs without pushing much stress to delt. You can do it on low-incline benches on Smith Machine with an adjustable bench. If you want to build shelf of your upper chest, EMG analysis suggests you to bring your grip bit closer. It will hammer up your chest muscles significantly.
In your workout
First, most chest exercises begin with flat bench and then use incline benches. But, it is high time to get rid of such bad habit. So, start with inclines. You can lift more weight that will put a huge amount of weight and stress to upper chest muscles. So, it will lead a greater development.
How to Perform workout?
- Load the bar to a suitable load for your preparation.
- Lay on bench and keep your feet on the ground, making through to your hips. Your back must be angled to 35- 45 degree.
- Grip on the bar. Take out the bar from the rack, holding the load over your chest with your arms contracted to 90 degrees. This will be your beginning position.
- Now raise the bar by fully extend your arms. Keep up control and don’t swing the bar. Your lats should remain tight.
- Then lower the bar straight down slowly to restore the bar to the beginning position.
Exercise # 04: Seated Machine Chest Press
(Equipment: Press Machine Home Gym)
Free weight pressing movements on a flat bench can be the best, but the machine press will have more benefits. In this, you can decrease and slow down number of repetition on a machine. You can do this in both of eccentric and concentric phases. Stack-loaded apparatuses are also best for quick dropsets. EMG research explains that machine press will recruit less of deltoid heads (anterior, middle and posterior) than free weight movements. It happens due to a decreased demand for humeral stabilization. It helps you to target your Pecs.
In Your Workout:
Execute machine exercises at the end of your exercising session. Machines offer you great chance to push and pump your Pecs with least assistance of your shoulders. It fits all of the people who want to build mass.
How to Perform Workout?
- Select the suitable weights load on machine.
- Sit down on the Chest Press Machine, Adjust the seat height so the handles are at level of mid-chest.
- Grab the handles near to your chest, with a palms-down hold and lift your elbows so your upper arms are parallel to the floor to the sides of your middle. You will be at the beginning position.
- Now Press the handles as you flex your Pecs and you inhale out. Pause for a 1-2 seconds prior for returning to the beginning position.
- Repeat for the set methods between 8 -10.
You can utilize free loads (dumbbell and barbells) to play out this activity on a customary seat. On the other hand, you can utilize the pulley machine too.
Exercise # 05: Pec Deck Machine
(Equipment: Multi-Purpose Bench Machine )
Many trainees think chest flyes bit hard to perform with cables or dumbbells as arms need locking position with a bit bend during the workout. Luckily, pec deck makes it simple as it lets you work in single path. So, this workout is a wonderful movement teacher and you can do great pumps without keeping any weight to balance. EMG data explains that anterior delt and pactoralis major both are statistically alike between bench press and pec deck. It means you will be working in various rep ranges for every workout. So, you will gain great chest activation by this machine.
How to use a Peck Deck Machine?
- Sit down on the Chest Fly Machine, adjust the seat if necessary.
- Grape the handles, bent the arms at the sides of your body. this is the star-tenting position.
- Now Contract the chest to bring the two handles together.
- Once handles nearly touches each other, reverse the movement to star-tenting position.
- Repeat workout session for sets 10 to 12 times.
Challenge enough to Boost your Body to Next Strength level!
There’s (lots) more! In the next article, you’ll tackle different Muscles workouts.
You will be pleased by see more results by Time.