Is there any Girl who doesn’t dream of having well-sculpted and toned legs? Yes, most girls can go to any length to get strong and lean thighs.
Well-toned thighs ensure that you can wear LBDs and shorts with oomph. So, let’s learn thigh workouts for women so that you can show off your sexy legs.
Our thighs are mainly made up of several major muscles. The hamstrings are located at the back of the thighs while the quadriceps are at the front of the thighs. The abductors form the inner thigh muscles.
Our legs are a vital part of our body as they assist in movement. Without strong legs, we cannot move or perform our daily tasks. The thigh muscles give our body stability and strength.
The hamstrings help in flexing the knees. The quadriceps are responsible for extending the knees.
The thighs form a major part of our body and we remember them when we have to wear bikinis or short and sexy dresses. Don’t let your thighs dampen your spirit. Here is a list of thigh workouts for women that you can include in your exercise regimen to get super sexy legs.
Benefits of Thighs Workout
There are many benefits for women thighs workouts, which target the lower-body. Below is list of major benefits:
Strong legs that also ensure better stability.
lose weight fast.
Reduce the chances of getting lower back pain.
You get toned and rounded legs that make you look real sexy.
Safety Thigh Equipment
First Thighs workout muscle concentrate on overall legs, you need to insure the safety of this part and avoid any medical issue with this area.
As any leg workout It’s recommended to secure your Knees and Ankles. By wearing a pair of decent comfortable shoes during exercises. And wrap your knees with strong pad materials for extra protection.
How to warm up inner Thighs?
Warm up is important before you start exercising. Warming up increases blood flow throughout the body and ensures that the joints are loosened. This helps you to perform better and also prevent injuries. With a proper warm-up, you can really get into the mood and focus on your workouts to get better results.
Before you start your thigh workout regime, make sure you give your body a proper warm up. Light cardio is best for this. You can do jogging and basic stretches to prepare your body for thigh workout. In addition you can perform High Knees routine.
For Additional Detailed Inner Thigh Stretches Muscle.
Thigh Workouts for Women
Exercise # 01: Side Lunges
(Equipment: Body Only)
This thigh exercise for women is great to improve the balance and stability of the body. Side lunges will shape your buttock and work on your glutes to tone your thighs.
How to perform Side Lunges?
- Stand straight with your feet together and hands on the hips.
- Take a large step to your left, get down into a lunge, and bend your left knee while pushing your hip up.
- Get back into the standing position by pushing your left heel. Cross your left leg in front of the body but don’t touch the floor. When crossing the leg, squeeze the inner thighs.
- Repeat this 15 times with each of the legs.
Exercise # 02: Reverse lunge with a knee lift
(Equipment: Body Only)
The reverse lunge is a simple and easy thigh exercise that most beginners can try. It works on all the major muscle groups of the leg and is perfect to tone your legs.
How to perform Reverse lunge?
- Stand straight with your legs shoulder apart.
- Take your left foot back, bend both the knees and form 90° angles with each. Make sure the left knee is parallel to the ground.
- Now, extend the knees while pushing your right heel through. Lift the left leg, bring the knee close to your chest and come back to the initial position.
- Repeat this exercise 15 times with each of your legs.
Exercise # 03: Squat jumps
(Equipment: Body Only)
Here is one workout for inner thighs that you have been looking for. It brings so many benefits that you should make it a part of your leg day. The squat jumps improve mobility and balance. It burns fat faster and also develops the muscles. It is extremely good to shape the thigh muscles.
How to perform Squat jumps?
- Stand tall with your legs wide apart and hands by your side.
- Get into the squat position while engaging your core muscles.
- Feel the tension in your thighs and butt and now explode into a jump.
- Land on your feet in the squat position.
- Repeat this workout in sets of 10. Make 3 sets will be enough to tone your thighs.
Exercise # 04: Romanian Deadlift
(Equipment: Kettle bell or Dumbbells )
It is a little bit tough and challenging and hence perfect for those who are ready to stretch themselves. The Romanian deadlift is the ultimate in women thigh workouts.
It improves flexibility, mobility, and prevents injuries. It works on both the front and back muscles of the thighs and hence is more effective in shaping your thighs.
How to perform Romanian Deadlift?
- Initially, stand straight, your legs hip apart. Keep your knees slightly bent and hold the kettlebell in front of your thighs.
- With your palms facing your body, press your hips and bend your body at the waist to lower the weights to the floor.
- While returning to the initial position, squeeze your glutes.
- Do this exercise in 3 sets of 12 reps.
- The Romanian Deadlift is great to tone your glutes and hamstrings. Do it regularly as a part of your thigh workouts.
Exercise # 05: Thrusters
(Equipment: a pair of Dumbbells )
Workouts that involve the core muscles of the body are best for us as they bring plenty of benefits. The thruster is a good example of that. It is a compound exercise that improves your endurance, boosts metabolism, and tones the thighs. It works on all the thigh muscles and is good for both beginners and experts.
How to perform Thrusters?
- Stand tall, your feet shoulder apart, and hold the dumbbells next to your shoulder with your palms facing your body.
- Slowly lower your body to make your thighs rest parallel to the floor. Keep your torso straight and slowly push up your body to come to the standing position while pressing the dumbbells over the shoulders.
- Bring back the dumbbells beside your shoulders.
- Perform the thrusters in sets of 3 with 12 reps in each set.
Now you can confidently get into your swimsuits or a pair of jeans you have been hiding in your cupboard. With these women sexy thighs workout, you can trim your legs and sculpt your thighs for a sexy look. Improve your posture, look smart, and flaunt a great body with the women thigh workouts we have chosen for you.
I Hope Thigh workout was helpful for you, if you have any Questions, or want to leave your own personal Notes, Please submit your comment below. I would Love to Help You.
Challenge enough to Boost your Body to Next Strength level!
There’s (lots) more! In the next article, you’ll tackle different Muscles workouts.
You will be pleased by see more results by Time.