In this article, we will discuss and review the details of the Rogue Loop Bands.
If you are searching for the best loop bands, you are choosing the right fitness equipment. The reason why! Exercises that use the flexibility band are less prone to get injured.
Moreover, if you are confident in performing the correct steps of the workout, you are completely safe during your routine, which is suitable for people at home, who travel a lot or stay outdoors. Today we are going to highlight a well-known brand that is Rogue Loop Bands, and discuss more details about it, In order to get to know this band.
I found something strange, when I was searching in google for the term (Rogue loop band), the half of results were showing articles about (Rogue Monster Bands)!? Well, these two bands are completely different, even as regards the purpose, function and exercises are also different. So this seems ambiguous to some people, and I just want to identify the point.
In short explanation (monster band) mostly used for lifting exercise, such as weightlifting or deadlifting, where you can actually place the band on the equipment you plan to use, between the rings of the rack and the bar, However (loop band) that we want to discuss here in this article, you will place the band and you use it directly on your body, often between your knees or your heels. (This is a brief explanation in case you are not familiar with the difference between two bands! Just for your own clarification).
Over my years in bodybuilding, I used to workout with the usual weights, like dumbbells, machines, etc. I wasn’t very familiar from that time with the resistance band, because I had never used them.
But one day I read an article about the different features and benefits that can result from this band, and that encourage me to try one and check it out by myself, it feels really great, I wasn’t expecting that, because I found telling is very different than actually trying the workouts with the band.
“On this page contains some links with special deals, when use the links for a qualifying purchases I may get a small commission at no extra cost to you, and you may get a great bargain. Read Full Disclosure”
Now Let’s find out what I’m talking about:
What are Rogue Loop Bands?
Loop/mini bands are lightweight equipment that you can easily own, they are easily portable bands that will wrap around any part of your body or to a stationary object to start your intended workout, they are multi-purpose and works on different muscles of the body.
Sometimes they come with different levels of resistance or sizes, making them a suitable choice for home or outdoor workouts.
Rogue Loop Bands Review
|Diameter||9 Inch, 12 Inch|
|Material||Snap Resistant Latex|
Rogue Loop Bands come in with two diameter sizes 9 or 12 inch, with 6 different resistance levels, and the versatility of these bands provides great different options for bodybuilders and athletes to exercise no matter if you are a beginner or advanced in training experience.
Even the prices are considered very low and affordable, but the quality of the product is considered high with the durable latex material, with snap resistance, which will not change, even after a long period of time of exercises.
Rogue Loops Bands can be used for different purposes either:
- Warm-up and Stretching
- Strength and Bodybuilding
- Physical Treatment
- Rehabilitation Activities
- Motion exercises for joints (such as the Hips)
- Daily Workout Activity
Rogue Loop Bands can hits and work on different muscles of the body:
- Loop Resistance Training Bands
- Comes in Pairs or Full Package Sets with 6 resistance
- Size: 9 or 12 Inch
- Covered with Durable Latex
- 6 Different Color, to mark the resistance level as a code
- Multi-purpose: Stretching Activity, Rehab, Strength Exercises, more
- It’s hard for you to find all the resistance levels available in the store.
- To perform some advanced exercises, the accessories do not come with the same band package, you need to get them separately from the store, like the straps.
Overall Rogue Loop Bands Score 4.6 out of 5
Rogue Loop Resistance Band Colors (Levels)
As discussed, the Rogue resistance band comes in 6 different colors that indicates the level of resistance and the idea behind it, to suit all levels of trainer experience, And the extent to which their muscle strength develops during their training journey.
They mark each different level, in a different color, to make it easier to memorize things, choose the appropriate resistance level and get started quickly, without reading further instructions.
|Color||Band Resistance Level|
You can check out the Rogue Loop Band offer on the Rogue Fitness Store, by clicking the button below:
Rogue Loop Combo Package Options
In general, the levels of rogue loop resistance bands come in 2 packages, each packages containing 6 different options of resistance bands:
- Mini/Short Rogue Loop Band: 9 inch
- Long Rogue Loop Band: 11 inch
So in the store, you can either choose based on the above two packages, or on pairs.
The idea of packages will provide you with future availability to extend your strength and activities during training, so you will not stop off track and lose your target at any time due to the lack of resistance compare to your muscles that are getting stronger.
Plus your investment to gain fitness, which is really worthy.
Muscles Worked Using Loop Resistance Bands
They are different muscles that you can train and workout, but what I need to explain here, is that each different exercise your performing hits a different type of muscle, some of which can be compound and some of them isolate.
So before you begin, you need to define your goals and objectives for either strength, rehabilitation, etc. This will make things easy for you, so that you can focus on achieving what you are looking for.
How Resistance Loop Bands Works?
The simplicity of the loop band and mechanism, makes it an even better advantage over free weights, because each works in a different functional way, How!
The bands actually work when you add tension against their resistance, and gradually increase if you increase your pushing efforts, meaning that your body doesn’t achieve any result without a single resistance, even if you’ve been putting a bands on your body all day long.
So the simple resistance bands formula is (No Push => No Resistance => No Gain)
On the other hand, regarding free weights like dumbbells and bars, if the weights you’re carrying even without exercise, you’ll start to feel tense and heavier over time, because they don’t work same like bands functionality, but actually rely on gravity, and exercise against that.
To make my idea more clear, let’s make it more fantasy, if you ever had a chance to exercise in space or over the moon with your free weights, it would be useless, Why! The reason their is zero gravity, and the weights will float on the air. However, the loop band will still work there, think about it!
What to Look For when Choosing the Best Loop Bands?
With variety of Rogue Loop Band… Basically one depends to reaching your goals as below, by verifying these features:
- Material: It is important that you check the clothes made of the band, if you have any allergies of a particular type, you need to contact the store and actually inquire about this. Because if it turns out that you have something and you are sure it’s part of band component, you need to check out the alternative bands types.
- Resistance Level: Without the various tension available on the bands, it is useless for them, because in this way, the bands are ignoring the level of experience of certain people, so it will not suit many.
- Different Size: Most bands usually have one standard size, with a standard length of 12 inches. But if your body is tiny or thin or you want a smaller size to focus more on rehabilitation and strength of the hip abductor, then you need to use a mini band as small as 9 inches.
Which is Better Loops Bands or Regular Weights?
Well, the answer to this question depends on many factors, so it is not a straightforward right or wrong answer, few things need to be consider:
- Yourself: Part of the answer depends on you sometimes, on what you prefer to use while exercising!
- Cost Factor: Overall, Loop Bands are quite cheaper than free weights, but some people aren’t at all convinced to try bands on their fitness journey.
- Durability: If you have plans to keep weights for entire life, free weights will win, and for sure branded metal dumbbells are unbreakable, they are built to last a lifetime.
- Accurate Weight: Free weights have a consistent and accurate weight so once you exercise you will know exactly how much you are performing, on the bands it become dynamic the more you stretch the more resistance you will face.
- Avoid Injuries: We also know that they can be more likely to get injured using free weights, however bands are less likely this to occur, with more safety space to workout.
The End result, using one of the two options, does not mean eliminate or denying the value of the other option, because both have great benefits in different ways, but you have to answer and evaluate each of the above factors, it will make things easier for you, and you will find the right answer directly.
Do Loop Bands Build Muscles?
The quick and short answer is, Of Course, the Rogue loop band works on building your muscle.
The resistance band can strengthen and reshape your body muscles while toning your body parts, plus it plays a major role in burning unwanted body fat if you exercise with intense resistance with more efforts.
But if you want to build a serious advanced muscle mass, you have to use free weights, at some point during your workout journey.
Benefits of Using Rogue Loop Band
There are a lot of benefits that you can gain from using the Rogue band:
- Avoid Injuries: Since there are no actual weights to use, the resistance is actually what stretches and builds muscle, so you’ll be in a safe equipment environment.
- Minimize Stress on Body Back: The use of the band will reduce the stress load on your back and torso, since the workouts mechanism depends on the natural force gradually (from low to high), so your the controller of the exercise difficulty level, the more you press on band the more heavy you receive, and the result will not generate unnecessary pressure on the core of your body and your back.
- The Versatile The purpose of the band, not only for workouts to strengthen your muscles and warm up, but to improve joint mobility, rehabilitation process and more.
- Portable: It’s for sure to be transported easily, while place it on your exercise bag or backpack, whether outdoor or during vacation.
- Easy Store: Due to its flexibility and light weight material, this makes it easier to keep any place.
Exercise and Workouts using Rogue Loop Band
You can use many exercises that hits different muscles of your body using the Rogue loop band:
- Glutes: Use (Lateral walking while squatting), (before starting you need more width space for the motion) start the exercise by placing the band slightly above your knee, while you are in a squatting position, keeping your hands forward and your back straight, start moving to the right side for 10 steps, Once you’re done, go back to the other side and perform 10 steps.
- Hip Extension: Place the band a little above your heels, place your hands on your hips. Now extend one foot and push it back and then raise it, while squeezing the butt, then lower the foot (but not touching the ground), raise the foot again, and continue this routine for 8 times, then switch to another foot and repeat.
- For more exercises that hits other muscles like the quads or thighs, you can check them out (banded squat).
Note: Below is a video declaration for an exercise scenario that uses a loop band. The color of the band has different resistance from one brand to another, but it works on the same principle as Rogue.
The Resistance loop band are a common alternative to fitness equipment or free weights, it is straightforward and simple to use, a less expensive and safe tool, with less injury compared to if the weights fall accidentally for example.
Portable so you can easily put it in your bag and travel to anywhere you want to do workouts, plus you don’t need a special place to store it, any place that can be convenient for you it will work.
Moreover, it is multi-purpose, and the diverse use of the band for exercise that hits different muscles and different activities are similar like rehab, improving your posture, stretching and more, this will make it a more value-added option than any tool.
You can check out a variety of rogue loop band fitness exercises available that is offered by Rogue Fitness, as well as more other information with different reviews.
If you have other feedback, tips, or product experience, will be happy to hear from you by adding your comments below.